We are now looking for an
You are responsible for the customer relations of our international network of collecting societies. In addition you are in charge of the relations with specific international songwriters and publishers.
You are primarily responsible for managing and developing your designated customer relationships. Your tasks include customer relationship management, active cooperation and communication with our customers and also some development assignments. You are responsible for processes that ensure effective foreign collection to our own members. Your duties also include generating and analyzing information related to accounts.
To excel in your position, you need:
- A suitable degree, e.g. Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration)
- A few years of work experience, during which you will have ideally gained experience of the copyright industry or international customer relationship management
- An ability to understand our customers’ needs and the willingness to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the music publishing or another music industry and established networks in the field
- Negotiation skills
- Readiness to work with people, numbers and different systems
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of Swedish and other languages is beneficial. Our office language is Finnish.
Your position also offers the opportunity to make use of your:
- Communication skills
- Cooperation and team work skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions independently
- Ability to renew processes and find new ways to work
You report to the head of member services.
We offer you an interesting, evolving position in our team of experts as well as the opportunity to work in the world of copyright and with international customers.
For further information, please contact Chief Operating Officer Risto Salminen, tel. +358 40 8445984.
December 2, 2016, 10-11:00 am or December 9, 2016, 14.30-15:00 pm.
If you are interested in the vacancy, please submit your application and CV to inka.huttunen(at)teosto.fi by 12 December 2016.