Teosto´s broadcast and online licensing team is looking to recruit a
Music Licensing Manager
You will be responsible for some of Teosto’s largest media clients mainly in the broadcast sector. The main goal is to make the use of music easier for our customers and at the same time secure a fair remuneration for the represented music authors and publishers.
You are in charge of designated large media accounts and your responsibilities include negotiations of complex commercial contracts. You will develop licensing services together with our clients to ensure they meet the needs of the future in the best possible way. You are also in charge of budgeting and for anticipating and monitoring market changes in your area. To help you succeed in this versatile and challenging role you will have Teosto’s media licensing team to support you in your work.
- Suitable education for the position: a higher education degree, such as Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration), Master of Laws or Master of Science (Technology).
- Several years of experience in long-term management and development of demanding, major B2B customer relationships. Experience with media companies is particularly useful in this position.
- You find work in a challenging customer environment and a changing field stimulating.
- Your problem-solving ability and competence have been developed through diverse negotiating experience.
- You aim to offer solutions to your customers quickly and effectively. Experience has shown you have great cooperation skills and good pressure tolerance.
- You are willing to take initiative and have excellent networking skills.
- You communicate fluently in Finnish and English, both orally and in writing.
- You have led a team of experts. We also expect you to have previous experience in sales with large accounts. Understanding of rights and royalty flow and a basic understanding of copyright licensing (e.g. music publishing) would be an asset.
You report to the Head of broadcast and online licensing. We offer interesting and challenging work within the framework of Finnish and international media corporations in a rapidly developing and changing industry. Interested?
Please contact Head of broadcast and online licensing Markus Kaarto, tel. +358 40 922 0069. If you are interested in the vacancy, please submit your application and CV to inka.huttunen(at)teosto.fi by 12th December 2016.