Skip to content
Contact us

Audio Recording and Audio-Visual Production


If you want to make an audio recording or audio-visual production that contains music, you will need a licence from NCB. NCB grants these licences on behalf of the composers, lyricists and music publishers that own the rights in the music recorded.

Continue to NCB’s website and webservices

Share on social media